200 Hour Vinyasa and Yin Yoga Teacher Training Pricing
We want to make your yin yoga teacher training in Bali journey as easy as possible for you, so we offer our trainings as an all-inclusive experience – all you need to do is focus on your yoga teacher training. As well as your 200 hour vinyasa and yin yoga training in Bali we also include your accommodation and all meals in the price of your training. We even pick you up from the airport on the arrival day.
- Small group size of up to 25 students so you get maximum benefit and time with teaching faculty.
- 22 nights in en-suite accommodation in an independent villa with stunning rice-field views, deck, and organic bath products.
- 3 x daily nutritious vegetarian meals each day for the duration of the training, including on the days off if you wish.
- Vegan and gluten-free options available.
- All-day help yourself herbal teas, coffee and filtered water with daily afternoon snacks.
- Complimentary one-way airport transfer to retreat center at scheduled times on arrival day (from airport only).
- 200 hours of yoga training certified by Yoga Alliance with a certificate of completion.
- Celebration graduation dinner at a local Ubud restaurant.
- Comprehensive training manual and world-class teaching faculty.
- Inner Yoga Training gift bag on arrival.
- Unrestricted access to custom-built yoga facilities including infinity pool, spa, and WiFi at Azadi Retreat.
- Serene surroundings nestled in Bali’s unique rice-fields with beautiful views for your yoga practice and downtime.
What’s Not Included
- Extra nights’ accommodation pre or post training.
- Visa Fees.
- Personal Expenses such as massages and laundry.
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended) or medical expenses.
- Extra activities such as volcano hike, rafting, healing sessions.
- Spa Treatments
We have a range of room types available to suit all budgets
Triple Share Room
Twin Share Room
Monthly Payment Plans Available
We know that it is challenging at the moment which is why we have a variety of payment plans available.
Choose from monthly or 3 monthly payment plans. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss which option works best for you.
How to Apply
The first step in booking your 200 hour vinyasa yin yoga teacher training in Bali is to fill out the online application form.
The remaining balance is due 60 days before the start of your training.
If for any reason the in-person training is not able to able to go ahead due to Covid-19 restrictions or border closures, we will transfer your deposit to another date for up to 6 months.
If in-person is still not available after this time then you can have the option of completing your training online with us or we will offer a refund of your deposit.