Everyone was born with an innate ability to heal themselves from the inside out through self-healing. To be able to heal is to be able to live harmoniously. During your 7 days, and 6 nights with us you will be introduced to the philosophy, systems, and tools that will allow you to begin your self-healing process and gain a greater understanding of how-to live-in balance and harmony with yourself and the environment around you.
For thousands of years, the Chinese have understood that Qi (energy), is the essential aspect that governs our life. A lack or imbalance of Qi in the body is the source of illness and disease. Our daily life, our work, and our relationships are all determined by our energy.
Azadi Retreat’s Art of Self Healing Retreat in Bali is designed to improve yourself, physically, mentally, and spiritually. By gaining an understanding and going deeper into the 5 elements in life from Traditional Chinese Medicine, you will understand cosmic energy and how it influences and manifests within you. Through this understanding, you will be able to balance your body, mind, emotions, and spirit leading to greater happiness and harmony in your life.
Why you should join?
The Universe in which we live is inherently self-healing as is our physical and emotional body when we learn how. Self-healing is about learning how to create the ideal healing environment for yourself whether it’s physical, mental, or emotional. This means learning how best to balance and care for your body, mind, and spirit. Self-healing puts you at the center of your own well-being with support to guide you. It honors that we all heal differently in our own way and in our own time.
Azadi Retreat’s Art of Self Healing Retreat in Bali will teach you how to open to a new way of life and being that acknowledges your feelings, emotions, your authenticity, and your relationship with the Universe around you. You will gain greater autonomy over your own health and well-being by learning to balance your body, mind, and emotions. The peace, tranquillity, and natural environment that Azadi Retreat is known for, will allow you to reconnect with nature and find great inner peace. The purpose of this retreat is to improve and balance your physical and mental health. This retreat program has helped many people to reduce their stress levels, overcome addictions, improve sleep disorders, and reduce chronic stress.
Who is this Retreat For
- You would like to learn how to self-heal in your own way.
- You want to be free from emotional and physical blockages.
- Learn how to still the mind and connect with yourself on a deeper level.
- Learn the art of deep listening with awareness and breathing.
- You want to learn tools and techniques to live in harmony with nature.
- Looking to harness your own body’s rhythms and cycles for self-healing.
- Would like to learn meditation and mindful movement to bring yourself back into balance.
- Wanting to gain an insight into Balinese culture.
- Improve your sleep.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- You’re wanting to improve your relationships.
- Would like to know how to live a balanced life in a busy world.
- Seek retreat in a peaceful location with modern accommodation.
What to expect?
- Daily workshops and mindful movement classes such as Qigong, Yin Yoga, and Sound Healing to learn how to self-heal.
- Discover how to bring your body, mind, and emotions into balance.
- Learn how-to live-in harmony with the surrounding environment by spending time being present in nature.
- Connect with your breath and have a greater awareness of how it is linked to feelings and emotions through different breathing exercises.
- Enjoy greater autonomy over your own health and well-being.
- Reduce stress and anxiety with meditation, mindful movement, breathing practices, and connecting with nature.
- Improve your sleep by understanding your body’s natural healing cycles.
- Improve your organ health and discover how our lifestyle habits affect different organs and emotions.
- Improve your relationships with greater awareness of emotional patterns.
- Discover how-to live-in rhythm with nature, seasons, and nature’s cycles.
A guide to your day
Your day will be balanced with plenty of free time for self-reflection and relaxation and group sessions including movement classes, workshops, and excursions.
07:30 – 08:30 Qigong Practice
08:30 – 10:00 Breakfast
10:00 – 12:30 Workshop or Excursion
12:30 – 14:30 Lunch
14:30 – 17:00 Workshop
17:00 – 18:00 Free Time & Journaling
18:00 – 19:30 Dinner
19:30 – 21:00 Sharing Session/Practice/Relaxation
Azadi means freedom in Hindi and reflects the experience we offer when you come on retreat with us. A break from your daily routine so you can focus on yourself and your well-being. Our aim for you is to find freedom in your mind, body, and soul through yoga, nutritious food, meditation, and holistic treatments in the surroundings of nature. If you are looking to escape for a few days or one month, our retreats are designed to help you reconnect with yourself on a physical, mental, and spiritual level.
Each room at Azadi Retreat is only steps away from the surrounding rice fields and opens onto a private deck with outdoor seating. All rooms are independent and designed with their own unique aspect to enjoy the stunning beauty and tranquillity of the environment. Recycled timber, handpicked furniture, fine cotton sheets, and authentic Balinese touches are combined with European styling. Equipped with AC and fans with locally produced organic bath products, including shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and body lotion. Hairdryers are provided in each room. Enjoy daily housekeeping and a nightly turndown service already for a peaceful night’s sleep after a day of yoga. The biggest complaint we get is that our beds are too comfortable!
Enjoy a fully immersive week that includes:
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- 3 x daily plant-based organic meals prepared by our resident chef
- Daily morning Qigong practice
- Daily breathwork and meditation
- Daily workshops:
- Stress Release & Emotional Management
- 5 Elements and The Energy of the Universe
- Life Balance – How your Posture Reflects your Emotions
- Stillness of the Mind – Self Connection & Awareness
- The Art of Deep Listening – Awareness & Breathing
- Evening relaxation class/yin yoga
- Sound Healing Sessions to release emotions
- Excursion to a Hindu Temple for Water Purification Ceremony
- Learn how to make a Balinese offering
- Excursion in nature to deepen your connection with our surrounding environment
- 2 x 60-minute spa treatments
- Unlimited herbal teas, coffee, and filtered water
- Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
- One-way airport transfer to Azadi Retreat